Bodmin & Wenford Railway
BODMIN & WENFORD RAILWAY
Following flash flooding late 2010 KGJ Price were appointed main contractors to repair 800m of single line track.
- The works involved removal of the existing track.
- Removal of approx. 300mm of bottom ballast
- Repairs / strengthening of the damaged formation
- Installation of new bottom ballast
- Relaying track
- Renovation work to existing track side drainage
- Installtion of approx. 100m track side fencing
- The works were completed within a four week blockade in March 2011